Friday 18 May 2012

Back with a vengeance

Although my previous post was about the idea that stress can cause back pain, and that one has to treat most such pain through dealing with unresolved emotional issues, rather than treat them as physical damage - and the shifting pain(s) I had been suffering had eased (if never quite gone) - I am sad to report that they have returned and worse.


This is not just the dull aches of the hernia, for instance, but serious pain in the neck, and between the shoulders. At the moment it feels as though someone hit me across the upper back with a plank. So I guess I have to return to wondering what it is trying to tell me - as I still assume it is not a physical injury (because of the way it shifts around).

Very frustrating, and depressing. Can't keep taking pain-killers, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment